Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What is ur favorite kind of breed of a rabbit and why?

Mini Rex rabbits are my favorite, I have been breeding and raising them for about 15 years now.





They are a small breed, usually around 4# when they are full grown. They have wonderfully soft fur. Great personalities.


Come in all sorts of colors. Easy to groom as you don't have to do any brushing of them at all, it can ruin theri coat if you brush them. Just wipe them down once in awhile with a baby wipe.





All rabbits need to have their toenails trimmed and they need to have wood to chew as their teeth never stop growing.What is ur favorite kind of breed of a rabbit and why?
DUTCH, becuase i have raised them for show for the last 4? years.What is ur favorite kind of breed of a rabbit and why?
french lop. mine is 5 yrs old and about 8lbs. he is sooo smart and easily trained. he listens better than my cat!
Dwarf rabbit because they stay small. I owned one for five and a half years but she went missing a few months ago.
favorite breed : dead
Black Otter Rex, why because of their beautiful silky coat and their overall gorgeous looks. Nothing to do with me having one!


I also like dwarf lops, have one of those too.


Oh and mix bred rabbits are also cute yep!


got one of them too!
Probably the Jersey Woolly. They are small, cute, soft, furry, mellow, easy to take care for and come in many colours.





The lops seem really cool too. But if you want a house rabbit that will not chew everything, I'd stick to one with angora in their line.





Angoras were breed not to chew, and the easiest angora line is the Jersey Woolly.
my fav breed is a lop rabbit coz they r so cute.


i hv a 15 week old 1 and he's adoreable.
Personally, I love satins, because they are beautiful.





Next, mini-rex, bred them for years.





Jersey wooleys have a nice calm temperment.





I like polish, but they can be sort of spastic, you need to check them out a lot before you buy them.





I recommend minirex and jersey wooleys to new comers.





I've had repeated cases of visciousness with mini lops. I avoid them like the plague, not holland lops, but MINI lops
bugs bunny! he's funny... :P
I like the velvet rex. Their fur is soooo soft and thick. I have two rabbits in my home, they are mutt rabbits.....just your average easter bunny basket bunny.

No comments:

Post a Comment