Saturday, August 21, 2010

Does anyone have a idea how much Plato's closet would buy a juicy couture rabbit fur coat for?

Platos closet dosent really pay that much. They give you hardley any money for your brand name clothes, but yet turn around and sell it for double the price. They base it on how old the garmet is, what season it came out in, and how old the label is. I took 2 suite cases full of nothing but brand name clothing from, and only got $70 for it!!!! I would try ebay, or craigslist. Craigslist.com is free to advertise!Does anyone have a idea how much Plato's closet would buy a juicy couture rabbit fur coat for?
Not very much, Plato's closet ripped me off last time big time, they bought some of my nicest clothes for dirt cheap, and it pissed me off, but I'm not entirely sure in your case.


Why wouldn't you just try to sell it online, or to someone you know? You would probably get a lot more money that way.





But as I said, I'm not positive.Does anyone have a idea how much Plato's closet would buy a juicy couture rabbit fur coat for?
I love Platos but I would not bring a rabbit fur coat into them, because you won't get good money for it. But if you have no where else to bring it. Call them and ask them about how much they would charge on average for it.
omg do you know what a rabbit goes thru to be made into a coat, then sold for a couple dollars....?
idk maybe around $100 or higher you might have better luck on ebay.

No comments:

Post a Comment