Saturday, August 21, 2010

Can I feed my rabbit basil leaf and horsetail leaf?

I'm gonna get some organic food for my hamsters and I wanna know is there any list of organic food I can get for my bunny?Can I feed my rabbit basil leaf and horsetail leaf?
Here's a list of acceptable vegetables you can feed your rabbit: http://www.rabbit.org/care/veggies.html There is also a link on that page to a list of poisonous plants. Horsetail is toxic to rabbits, Basil is safe and OK to feed.Can I feed my rabbit basil leaf and horsetail leaf?
you can get cabbage,peas,beans etc from the local supermarket. Grow your own grass for hay. You could actually grow most of it yourself. Not lettuce though, it's bad for rabbits. Carrots, apple,cauliflower stems.
Marijuana.......no basil leaf they can not digest it and it will cause plugging. But serious.
u can feed it poop if u want

No comments:

Post a Comment