Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Dose anyone have a rabbit cage for sales around the dunedin area?

I need one ASAP


I would like the cage to have legs so it is off the ground


If you do so can you tell me how much you want for it





ThanksDose anyone have a rabbit cage for sales around the dunedin area?
Hi ya, ebay is a really great place to look! My friend bought hers for 99p off of Ebay sand it was as good as new! Also here are some good rabbit hutches website that are quite cheap!





www.bitsforpets.com


www.UkPetsOnline.com


www.happyhutch.co.uk/cheap-rabbit-hutc鈥?br>

shopping.kelkoo.co.uk/ss-cheap-rabbit-鈥?


www.ideas-4-pets.com


therabbithutchshop.co.uk


www.netpetshop.co.uk----- there is one for 拢29.99 on here!


www.thepetpads.co.uk





If you can please choose me as best answer- as i really need the 10 points!

No comments:

Post a Comment