Saturday, August 21, 2010

I want to know how old my pet rabbit is?

I don't have a pedigree or anything like that. I know that to know how old a dog is you look at their teeth, but I don't know how to find out how old my rabbit is. I'm guessing he is about 1 or 2. Educated answers would be appreciatedI want to know how old my pet rabbit is?
No way to tell for sure unless you know when he was born, as in if you had a pedigree for him or was present at his birth.Or the person you bought him from knew when he was born.


You cannot tell by looking at their teeth.I want to know how old my pet rabbit is?
I think my vet also used teeth as well as size to judge the age of my rabbits.
There is no way to tell a rabbits age.
if they let him drink in a bar , he's over 21.

No comments:

Post a Comment