Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I have a small rabbit in my garden.?

Anyone know how to make a home made trap? Or other ways to get rid of my problem. He's small now but I know how they grow and multiply.I have a small rabbit in my garden.?
I use a pellet gun. They are cute, But they can wreck a garden in a hurry.I have a small rabbit in my garden.?
go to a hardware store, or a Home Depot, or any other storeof that type, and get a live trap by Have-a-Heart...they're easy to use, and they don't hurt the animal. Remember to release it somewhere other than your yard, or you'll end up trapping it again.
I would call an exterminator, but their not really exterminators. They just catch the rabbit and send it to a park or forest so its no longer your problem, but also still alive.





Good luck
Call the animal patrol

No comments:

Post a Comment