Saturday, August 21, 2010

POLL: Have you ever stuck Kleenex between your cheeks and hopped around like a bunny rabbit?

Or is it just me?POLL: Have you ever stuck Kleenex between your cheeks and hopped around like a bunny rabbit?
lol not me..but i shall as a party trick..i can see it now, office party and im the only drunk one, hopping around, joyPOLL: Have you ever stuck Kleenex between your cheeks and hopped around like a bunny rabbit?
After my wisdom teeth were yanked I walked around drugged up looking like a chipmunk with cotton stuffed in my cheeks.
Oh dear! The creativity here is astounding today.
Yes





Or that might have been a dream
When I got my wisdom teeth out. Pain meds do weird things to me.
only when i drink
i never done that
it is just u
  • pores
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment