Saturday, August 21, 2010

How come we don't have Kentuky Fried Rabbit?

I mean it tastes just like chicken, and they have more meat, and they breed faster than chickens.How come we don't have Kentuky Fried Rabbit?
Don't know. You don't even se rabbit in the grocery tore anymore. When I was a kid all the stores had it and it was often cheaper than chicken. They even had fried rabbit at the all you can eat place. Now if you can find it, it is not cheap.How come we don't have Kentuky Fried Rabbit?
My dad used to shoot them and bring them home for dinner---I can still remember how I reacted when my parents told me that we had rabbit: In my mind I saw the easter bunny---and I could not eat the rabbit and still cannot eat it.....and I think a lot of people don't eat rabbit for that very same reason.....
it is coming.right now raw rabbit is used as pet food for dogs and cats.raw meat is the natural food for these pets.ya think they ate shitty dry cereal or canned crap 100 years ago.you are right,domestic rabbit tastes like chicken.
Cuz rabbits don't have wings.
EW
  • pores
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment